Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012

Live Wire!

What I've noticed lately is this: My blog-pictures are really bad. Or so I think. The thing is, that I most times really like the outfits that I put together looking in the mirror, but as soon as the pictures are taken I look at them and really, really hate them. Maybe I'm just unphotogenic, maybe I take bad pictures. Maybe I seriously just look bad. I don't know, but I wish I did. It's really frustrating. Ah, whatever. Today I did some DIYing, I'take some pictures as soon as I'm done.



This is the only look I took pictures of that I like, recently. It was worn groceries shopping, very glamorous eh? The cardigan I'm wearing is once again made by granny, it's realy warm and cozy but unfortunatelly quite itchy,too, so I prefer to wear something long sleeved underneath.












Shirt- Mötley Crüe 
Blankie- Asos 
Scarf- Asos
Creepers- Demonia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen