Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013

Reach into the blackness, find the silver light | Outfit




Outfit:
Kleid - Mamas Kleiderschrank
Crop Top* - Topshop
Gürtel - H&M
Schuhe - Tamaris

Eigentlich hatte ich zu diesem Kleid ein DIY-Posting geplant, aber leider habe ich momentan keine Aufnahmen von der Rückseite, also muss das warten. Dafür habe ich aber eine Mandelentzündung, das ist doch auch schon mal was. Das Kleid an sich hat meine Mama aus ihrem Kleiderschrank hervor gezaubert, als ich ihr erzählt habe, dass ich mir eine Latzhose kaufen will. Im Prinzip hätte ich es ohne große Änderungen anziehen können, aber ich habe es doch ein bisschen taillierter und auch kürzer gemacht.

*Euphemismus für "bauchfrei"

EN: I was planning on doing a DIY-Posting on how I altered this dress, but I forgot to take pictures of the back. The dress used to be my mom's, she gave it to me when I told her I was looking to buy a pair of dungarees. I could have worn it as is, but I decided to shorten it and take it in around the waist.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Have a great evening,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your glasses! Are they reading glasses or just for fun?
    Lots of love from New Zealand,
    Samantha
    Novellaplace.com
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen